Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tagged Twice!

Hello all! I've been tagged twice! The first one I was tagged by fitty's pink rose cottage. I am to answer the following 7 questions. So here goes...

~Where have you traveled? Canada, Oklahoma, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, Washington D.C., North Carolin, Kentucky and Tennessee...I almost forgot... Florida and the Caribbean!
~Where would you like to live? I like my house here in Michigan but will eventually be moving to Illinois full-time.
~What is your decorating style? A bit of everything...I mix the old with the new. I will post a few pics soon.
~How many times have you been married? One time, almost 24 years.
~Favorite color: shades of pink, green, brown and white~
~What is your proudest accomplishment? 2 kids...one soon to be a meteorologist and one soon to be an elementary/middle school teacher
~What would we be absolutely shocked to learn about you? Hmmm...I guess that will go along with my second tag today...I really don't listen to music. I like it but when I'm alone in the car...I like to be quiet and have time to think.


Now I will tag these ladies (if you've been tagged before and don't want to do this again...no problem!)....


Kim at BellaDella and Joy at Books and Life!

Ok have a fun and great day! Hugs!
Kim

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim-
Thanks for the tag- that was my first! I had to admit I like answering questions like that. Makes you think. Thanks for not hitting me with the music one. I can't tell you who sings anything :) Have a great night.

Hugs,
Kim V.
BellaDella
PS- I need to find out what your 'V' stands for.

Cami said...

I'm married to a meteorologist. Met in college. Thought Grad School would kill us both! I hope your son enjoys it as much as my husband.

Free Art Printables said...

Great and interesting stuff. Thanks for sharing! Your kid's are doing some great things! The mark of a great mother ;) Jen R

joyh82 said...

Thanks for tagging me.. I think I did it right...lol Have a great day!