Monday, August 1, 2011

Windows on the First Floor

Hello!
I have started to take some photos of the townhouse model.
They help me when I'm out looking for things
to get for ours and they will help when we add
some of our own finishing touches like the trim
above the fireplace.


The builder doesn't include the trim above
the mantle as a part of the fireplace package.
This photo will remind us how we can
finish it off ourselves.


This is the window along the side of the fireplace,
there is one on the other side too.
I wanted to remember how the designer
dressed the windows.
I have no clue what I will actually do.



These are the windows in the eating area.
I love how bright it is.
There is even a glimpse of the skylight.


Looking into the living room.


The dining room.
We didn't get the tray ceiling but we will get the can lights.

I still need to show you the kitchen furniture.
I will work on that post tonight.

Hope you all had a great weekend!
Hugs!
Kim

3 comments:

tincanlily said...

It looks like you are going to have some great views! I love looking outside and seeing a blue sky and green trees! I am sure I would change my mind on the curtains choices a few times! Pottery Barn has beautiful curtains!
Have a nice night.
denise

Debbie Kay said...

Love those windows, so much light, I love it.

You are gonna have a ball decorating Kim.

Smiles & hugs,

Debbie

Judi said...

Good Morning
Thats a great idea to take pics like that to help you out with your own decorating. You have lots of nice windows to brighten up your new home. How exciting I bet you can't wait to move.

I am going to have to check back and see when it is you actually move.

Guy Fieri has gone to a couple of places in Rochester area too. We should go check those out...it would be fun. I hear you can actually get some kind of book or guide to take you across the country on his tour of D,D & Ds. That would be fun.

Have a great day
Judi