Monday, August 15, 2011

What I Am Reading

Hello!
As I am resting I decided it was the
perfect time to read the
books I've picked up for the summer.

I got the idea to post about it from
Go check her reading list out!


Photobucket


All photos are from Amazon.


The Help, I think everyone is reading
this one. I love it! It's so hard to put down!
We're going to see the movie this
Friday night.



Mini Shopaholic, I started reading
this one at the beginning of summer.
I've read all the books in this series.
It's an easy one to pick up and set back down.
I think it's a fun read.


I picked this one up in hopes
of understanding my dogs more.
I haven't started reading this one but
I will take it to Memphis over Labor Day.

What are you reading in your free time?

I will get to that pillow!
I'm excited to start it!

Have a great day!

Hugs!
Kim

2 comments:

tincanlily said...

My daughter (she read the book) and I went to see the movie on Friday. I liked it, but with all the press about it I was just expecting a liitle more. It might of just been me, I was sort of tired! I seem to like a movie more the second time I watch it! It happens all the time!
denise

Nicole Maki said...

I've been wanting to read A Dog's Purpose too but haven't made the time yet.

Looking forward to hearing how you like it.

P.S. I left a comment on the above post but was signed in to Firefox so I have no idea who it came through as: anonymous, my husband... no idea. Sorry about that. It was me.