Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Patio and a Little Emma Love

Hello! I wanted to show you my Chicago patio. It is very small and the cement was green with moss so I decided it was time to make it over and add a little square footage to our spring/summer/fall living space. I found this cute wicker chair/table set and indoor/outdoor rug at Target. I wish I had a before picture to go with my after but my hubby started the makeover before I came to visit. I bought some hanging baskets and they are now up and I plan to get a new potted flower to put where the shown hanging basket now sits. I am so happy with the makeover. I now leave the patio door open and Emma loves to be able to walk out there whenever she pleases. Hubby put up a baby gate so she can't escape. I will be sad when winter arrives and I lose this pretty space until spring. Enjoy the photos and Emma love!

Emma loves sitting in the chairs. She's sending you bully kisses...see her tongue? LOL!
(Click to enlarge)

One more of Emma with a cuter look on her face.


The complete set. Love it.

Ok, back to laundry and packing! Enjoy your day!
Hugs!
Kim



9 comments:

Stacy said...

Your patio looks great! I like the wicker chairs and the outdoor rug. My small patio could use a makeover, too.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Kim, I love it! Anyway you can find an outdoor space in the big city.... This is idealic, so peaceful and pretty. I bought a big braid rug for our patio and it really gives it that 'room' feel, doesn't it?
★Linda ★

Michelle Whitlow said...

Love that patio!!! especially that rug :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Kim!
Emma is all grown up!!! She looks like she loves her new "area/patio"
It looks like a great place to sit and relax. Happy packing!
Warmly,
Deb :)

mysteryhistorymom said...

Love your new decor! Gorgeous! And Emma is darling as always.:) Big HUgs! Lori

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim! Love love this cozy spot! Looks really comfy! Put the coffee on I'll be there in about what 10-12 hours?lol That rug is so pretty - need to check that out! Emma looks just like my daughter's boyfriends dog. He is so big just like Emma! Wow she's grown!!! Enjoy a beautiful weekend on your freshened up patio! (dinner wasn't as good as it could have been!lol) Take care - Hugs, Jeannette

mysteryhistorymom said...

Kim!!!- You are the winner of my camera strap cover giveaway, Sweets! E-mail me your address and I will pop it in the mail! Congratulations! toosillysisters@cox.net

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

I think it looks great! Nice punch of color. And Emma is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant website, I hadn't noticed kimstreasures.blogspot.com before during my searches!
Carry on the great work!