Monday, June 14, 2010

Bridal Shower Game

Morning!

I had a little free time this morning so I wanted to start posting some of the pre-wedding things. This is the Ice Breaker game I used for the bridal shower that I gave my daughter. It was so much fun, the guests really enjoyed it.

This is page one.
(Click on photos to enlarge)

Some of the supplies I used to make the flowers.

The flowers are white and can be found at Michael's.
I used a sponge and stamp pad to color
the flowers and added a sticky rhinestone to the centers.

This is the last page announcing who the winner is.
The winner won a jar of orange M&M's. (I'll show you the jars soon!)


The completed book. I made one for each table of guests.
~~~~~
Less than 6 weeks to go now until the big day. I will try to catch up on the pre-wedding festivities this week. I am finally almost done sending things from the house to our apartment in Chicago. I will send dishes and pots and pans this week. We will use paper plates and the old pots and pans from the apartment until the wedding. We move the week after the wedding...talk about stress! I know you'll be tired of me saying that! BUT I've been making sure to take time away from the wedding prep and moving prep to do some fun things, like dinner with girlfriends who I will miss so much! Sigh! That takes away stress and helps me to keep going without getting overwhelmed.
~~~~~
I hope you're having a great Monday!
Hugs!
Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Kim! These are adorable; you did a great job!!! Hope you are taking time for yourself this week too!! Hugs - Jeannette

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Those turned out really cute!