Friday, January 29, 2010

Trying to Keep Up

Hi all! Sorry no pics to share this time. I am just trying to keep up! We have 2 maybe 3 major life changing events happening all at once and we found out all about them in the same week. First, we find out that our daughter is getting married (happy dance!!!) and with that came the realization that I could move to Chicago full-time and they could take care of our home in Michigan (and they agreed to live here and be our care takers, hurray!). Then we find out...there is a chance to move out of the country for hubby's job, possibly soon. God's timing...not ours!

So...I am balancing wedding plans...donating anything we really don't need...packing what I know we can fit in our tiny 63o sq. ft. apartment...ordering my certified birth certificate...ordering a passport...researching different countries...and on and on....

I have sooo much to do in 6 months...yikes...I think I can!

All the while...all these crafty ideas are spinning through my head like sugar plums at Christmas. I have so many things I know I want to make for the bridal shower and so many things that I think would be nice for the apartment. Hopefully, one day soon, I can relax enough to actually work on something pretty.

Thank you all for your sweet comments on the engagement party. It was so much fun and I'm so glad I kept it relatively simple. Looking forward to showing you something soon!

Hugs to my sweet friends!
Kim

4 comments:

Bella Della said...

Hang in there. And please make sure I have your new mailing address.

And I highly recommend Germany if you get the chance. Was there for 3 years and LOVED it.

Hugs,
The other Kim V.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Oh my, that is a lot on the plate. I will keep you in my prayers. I think the kids taking over the house has to be a load off your mind. Aren't they wonderful? Sometimes I marvel at how blessed I am by the grace of God for giving me such great kids....★Linda

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Lots of huge changes coming up in your life!!
May it all go well. Miss your posts!
Warmly,
Deb :)

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

WOW, busy busy! HOpe the move goes smoothly!