Friday, August 8, 2008

Treasures

Good morning!!! Yesterday was a busy day filled with lots of errands! I did manage to sneak in 2 thrift stores though! Today, I am going back to one of the thrift stores to see if they priced the pretty Avon perfume bottle I really wanted! I guess their policy is to not sell something they didn't price :( The lady at the register said it would be priced last night...I hope so! I did find other goodies too but no photos yet because everything needs a super good soak in hot soapy water!

Well, today is yet another busy day! Lots to do before hubby comes home from Chicago! Hope you are all enjoying your day! I will be around to visit you all, here and there as I take a few breaks today! I will be posting photos ASAP this weekend! Have a wonderful day!
Hugs!!!
Kim

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Kim! Sounds like you have a good day yesterday, too bad you have to make another trip for the perfume bottle! Look forward to your post. Sounds like you are busy waiting for hubby to return. I hate it when my husband has to travel for his job! (can't sleep I'm a chicken!) My computer alarms are going off today so I hope I don't crash; just wanted to see what you were up to and say hi - Have a great weekend - Jeannette

Bella Della said...

Hi Kim-
Can't wait to see the pics. Hope you have a wonderful Friday. I am working a half day and then off to run some errands and hit a few thrift stores. Can't wait!

Hugs,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Kim, and thank you so much for coming to my tea party. I so enjoy having tea parties and I just played all day yesterday getting ready for it. I'm still a kid at heart and I don't want to grow up!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Dawn said...

Good morning Kim. It sounds like you had a busy day! I am looking forward to seeing what you bought. I spent yesterday going through my attic and basement looking for some of my daughter's things that she wants for her yard sale. I hope you get the perfume bottle today.

take care,
Dawn

Pink Slippers said...

I hope the perfume bottle is marked and ready for you to take home today. Who knows maybe you will find something new, that was just put out today as well. I love having a reason to HAVE to go back. Your just like me when it comes to wanting to give the new items a warm bath. Have a great weekend with your hubby. Hugs. Wendy.

Michelle said...

Hope you have a wonderful day taking care of everything you need to :) Hopefully that perfume bottle got all priced and is waiting for you when you get there :)

Enjoy your weekend!

tincanlily said...

I have not been thrifting lately. My grandmother always had a little something from Avon for me. I wonder what your finds will look like.
denise