Friday, March 6, 2009

An Award!

Morning! Today, I received an award from Paula at Paula's Place!!! Thank you Paula!!! Paula is new to blogging so stop by and say hi!

Here are the award rules:List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love!Be sure to tag them and let them know they have won!You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole world know.....you are KREATIV!

1. My hubby
2. My kiddos
3. My pets
4. Crafting
5. Eating out
6. Sleep
7. Attempting to decorate

I have way too many favorite bloggers who are creative to choose just 7! So...I pass it on to all of you!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I need to catch a nap then drop off my taxes (yuck!).

Hugs!
Kim

8 comments:

April said...

Congrats on your award, Kim...I need a nap, too!

Judi said...

Hi Kim
Congratulations on your award! Thank you for sharing your loves with us too...and thank you for sharing the game too. I will use it soon I'm sure....
I hope you get some rest and wake up sooo fresh!
have a lovely day
Judi

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Kim,
How fun to learn more about you. I see that we started blogging at the same time:) That is awesome that you would like to be a NIC nurse or flight nurse. You must be a very caring gal :)
Have a great weekend. Hope the potty training is going well. Puppies kisses to Bella.
Warmly,
Deb

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award. I am new to blogging to and I do not quite understand the whole award thing. Oh well. I assume an award means you are doing a great job so congratulations!

Becca

Please visit me at http://www.askbecca.com

Judy said...

Congrats Kim you deserve it my friend.

tincanlily said...

Seven things! We have six things in common, I do not have any pets!
Have a nice night!
denise

cherry said...

Congrats on your award...loved playing catch up with you on your crafts. What a sweet puppy u got. Adorable. cherry

Anonymous said...

congrats! fun list. All things I too enjoy!