Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Little Early But...

I had to use what I have at the apartment. I started one project and realized that I still don't have all my favorite craft supplies here. So, I had to use what was here and that is one black stamp pad, Halloween stamps and watercolor pencils.  Here's a little early Halloween, some tags....


I glittered the ghost. This apartment is really bad for taking photos. Sorry they aren't that good!



Here's a witch...


I glittered her dress.


We are headed back to Michigan for the holiday weekend. I will pack up some more of my craft supplies.

Have a great day!!!
Hugs!
Kim

9 comments:

Karen said...

They're cute!

Anita@Theycallmejammi said...

Love both tags. Great job.

Kelli said...

Both the tags are very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Kelli
xoxo
loveoursimplelife.blogspot.com

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Kim,
They are great! Have a nice weekend. I've been making some Halloween cards the past couple of days. I'm in the mood to create!
Warmly,
deb :)

Angie said...

Heya chica!

The tags are absolutely cuteness. It is sooo hot here that all I can think about is iced tea. The kids started school though so I may have some time for crafting here soon.

Love ya! Angie

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Really cute! I'm in a Halloween/Fall mood, too.

tincanlily said...

You did a wonderful job on the tags! I love the glitter! If you are a crafter, it is never too early to start for the next holiday. I spent most of yesterday crafting Christmas ornaments! I have a few Halloween ideas, I better get going on them. There is a great little farm the next town over and they have the best corn around! I just leave it in the husk and microwave it for 3 minutes, it comes out perfect everytime! I am sure there are other ways to cook it, but this works so well for me! My husband likes it cooked on the grill.
Have a wonderful weekend!
denise

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Okay, the glitter on the ghost is perfection. Great idea!! :) Thanks so much for the visit!

Stacy said...

Those tags are adorable! I like the glitter, but then again, I am a glitter a girl. Hard to believe Halloween is around the corner ... it is just starting to heat up around here.