Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I Have Nothing : (

At the moment...I have nothing : (  I do have a post or two planned but I have to wait until my Fall Swap partner receives her packages.

So, I'm taking a mini bloggy break...My SIL arrives tonight to visit us here in Chicagoland. I know we will spend a couple of days downtown and we'll show her our town of Arlington Heights and the surrounding areas. Restaurants to try and places to explore. Sooo...fresh new posts are on their way next week! Until then...have a wonderful week!!!


Hugs to you all!!!
Kim

5 comments:

Michelle Whitlow said...

I'm still working on my fall swap partner's stuff. This month is quickly slipping away!!!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Post away ... I just received my package(s) and WOW, I can't even tell you how much I love everything! It was like Christmas! It was all so cutely packaged and tagged and I just love it all ... thank you so much!

Stacy said...

Hope you enjoy your time with your SIL, Kim, and have a good time showing her around Chicagoland. My family is originally from Chicago, but I have only been there once when I was 12. It was bit overwhelming for my younger self who was a small town California girl.

Barb said...

Have fun my friend.

Enjoy the fall colors for me. Hot, hot, hot here.

Big hugs,
Barb

tincanlily said...

I am sure you will have lots to post about in a few days. I love to see pictures of different cities and towns. Have a nice visit with you sister-in-law!
denise