Monday, August 29, 2011

Inspirational Photos

Hello!

I had a chance to take
a bunch of pictures over
the weekend and it
hit me...
some of these would be
great for inpirational quotes.

Here are the 4 I've done
so far...



One of my most favorite Bible verses.
A friend of mine gave this quote to me
to pray on while we were going through
a job-loss years ago.


I love this quote from Pinnochio.


Same path different quote,
from Pocahontas and
I took most of the color out.


This one is a quote from Mulan.

Later today or tomorrow,
I will be picking up a couple of
prints I made with these.
(Please don't use these prints
without my permission--Thanks!)

Hope you're having a great day!
Hugs!
Kim

5 comments:

Ladybug said...

Hi Kim

Awesome ..Jeremiah 29:11 has been
a verse that is so dear to my
heart and stood upon for years
Oh how I needed the reminder today
your timing is perfect in the Lord.. You had no way of knowing
what I been dealing with over the
last several weeks and months...
The Road is never a easy one but we
must walk in faith...Trusting him
Warm Blessings
Hugs / Thanks :-)
Ladybug/Trish

LV said...

Really enjoyed your inspirational quotes.

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

Hi Kim,
Very cool quotes!
Like the "wet nose" post. Looks like the puppies are happy:) in the photo.
Warmly,
deb

Judi said...

Hi Kim *hugs*
what beautiful pictures you took and beautiful inspirations along with them. Lovely.
Thank you for sharing. I look forward to seeing what you do with the prints.
have a lovely day
Judi

Look beyond the picket fence said...

I'm back! We just got our power back, restored from electricians from Michigan! We were without power for six full days....we had a generator for a few things! I will be back to catch up on everything. Now I must do some wash!
denise