Monday, August 29, 2011

Inspirational Photos

Hello!

I had a chance to take
a bunch of pictures over
the weekend and it
hit me...
some of these would be
great for inpirational quotes.

Here are the 4 I've done
so far...



One of my most favorite Bible verses.
A friend of mine gave this quote to me
to pray on while we were going through
a job-loss years ago.


I love this quote from Pinnochio.


Same path different quote,
from Pocahontas and
I took most of the color out.


This one is a quote from Mulan.

Later today or tomorrow,
I will be picking up a couple of
prints I made with these.
(Please don't use these prints
without my permission--Thanks!)

Hope you're having a great day!
Hugs!
Kim

5 comments:

Ladybug said...

Hi Kim

Awesome ..Jeremiah 29:11 has been
a verse that is so dear to my
heart and stood upon for years
Oh how I needed the reminder today
your timing is perfect in the Lord.. You had no way of knowing
what I been dealing with over the
last several weeks and months...
The Road is never a easy one but we
must walk in faith...Trusting him
Warm Blessings
Hugs / Thanks :-)
Ladybug/Trish

LV said...

Really enjoyed your inspirational quotes.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Kim,
Very cool quotes!
Like the "wet nose" post. Looks like the puppies are happy:) in the photo.
Warmly,
deb

Judi said...

Hi Kim *hugs*
what beautiful pictures you took and beautiful inspirations along with them. Lovely.
Thank you for sharing. I look forward to seeing what you do with the prints.
have a lovely day
Judi

tincanlily said...

I'm back! We just got our power back, restored from electricians from Michigan! We were without power for six full days....we had a generator for a few things! I will be back to catch up on everything. Now I must do some wash!
denise