Sunday, February 7, 2010

Found It!!!

I've been busy, busy finding this and that for my daughter's upcoming bridal shower. The wedding sort of has a natural feel to it so when my daughter saw these favors boxes (pictured below) at Michael's we knew these were the perfect ones.

We found the perfect favor to place inside...100% pure beeswax candles (pictured here at www.CandleshopCreations.com). My daughter's friend's parents own a honey farm here in MI and her sister uses the beeswax to make candles. Perfect! They are very cute and 2 will fit in each box.

Now, the ribbon was harder to find! I searched for hours in stores and online and finally found this ribbon. I found it at dunwoody booth packaging Orange colored jute, earth friendly ribbon!!! Hurray!!! Now I just need to order and receive the ribbon then assemble! Woo hoo!

I will post photos when they're done! Hope you've had a great weekend!

Hugs!
Kim

8 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Busy, busy! How are you liking Chicago? Have you lived there before or is this your first time? I have a niece there. She and her husband live right on the lake in an apartment. They love the city. As for me and my hubby--we are definitely small town. Big cities are just for visiting....LOL
★Linda

said...

How fun is it to be helping with the wedding planning!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

yay for finding what you need!

Barb said...

Hi Kim,

You have your work cut out for you but what an amazing time of bonding you will have with your daughter. The favor boxes are so special- very cute.

Big hugs,
Barb

Michelle said...

Glad you found what you were looking for...looking forward to seeing the pics!

tincanlily said...

I am looking forward to seeing the pretty favors . They sound lovely.
denise

Lei said...

How fun for you! Those will look great! Thanks for stopping by. :)

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Oooooo, these sound wonderful. What a great idea. I can't wait to see the end result. : )
M.L.