Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!

Hello all I just wanted to give you all a quick update...our dog does have the fast moving cancer. She has 6-8 weeks they think. Some dogs never have their cancer spread but it's very rare. We will be taking her in every 2-3 weeks for check-ups and making the final decision of putting her down when she shows signs of the cancer returning.

Thank you all for your kind comments and prayers. I hit the wrong button tonight...I meant to hit publish and hit reject...UGH!!!! Soooo sorry I lost your comments!!!!!

I hope you all have a blessed and very Merry Christmas!!!! I will post again in January when we return from Disney World.

Love and hugs!
Kim

8 comments:

Judy said...

Oh Kim I am so sorry. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to Anna or Bailey. Our pets are part of our family.

I wanted to stop bye and wish you and yours a wonderful holiday. I'm so far behind on posting and visiting.

Rosemary said...

So sorry to hear about your dog.
I will pray for you and your family.
Rosemary

said...

Oh I'm so sorry to hear the news about your doggie, Kim. I hope she stays as comfortable as possible in the coming weeks.

God bless you and your family this season and have a great vacation. :o)

Bella Della said...

Merry Christmas dear friend! I am sorry about your poor doggie. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Kim

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Kim,
Have a wonderful time in Disney World....relax, enjoy and be a Princess!!
Warmly,
Deb

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Kim,
Have a wonderful time in Disney World....relax, enjoy and be a Princess!!
Warmly,
Deb

Anonymous said...

Kim, I am so sorry about your dog. You are certainly going through a very rough time right now--please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. L, Dana

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

I'm just coming out to catch up with everyone and read this post. I am so sorry to hear this news and know you will make the time special for your beloved dog. I just lost my "girl" Bailey 2 weeks ago, so this news just struck me hard.
I'm praying for you and yours and of course for your mom and dad as well.
I hope you're enjoying your time as Disneyworld and we'll see you when you return.