Sunday, July 27, 2008

Award




Judy at BROCANTE AND ETC. gave me this award. As Judy says the story behind it is so touching. Thank you so much Judy, it's an honor! The rules: SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog. **All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same** Read all the details at Memoirs of a Mommy. You'll be touched by this story!
I am passing this award onto:
Have a wonderful day everyone...Share the Love!!!
Hugs and happy treasure hunting!
Kim

12 comments:

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Thank you so much Kim. Have a great day

Anonymous said...

Morning Kim! Glad you had a second to stop by. Those pumpkins are looking good!!! Congrats on your award. I haven't been able to check out blogs lately but looks like you've posted quite a few interesting things I need to go investigate!lol Don't forget to roll the pumpkin if you want it rounded!lol Have a great day - Jeannette

Jill said...

Congratulations on your deserving award! Oh boy, the pumpkin is starting to turn orange...I sense that fall is on it's way. Hopefully not too soon though!
~Jill

Bella Della said...

Kim-
Thanks so much for the award- my first. I sent it right back to you! I hope you are having a great day!

xoxox,
Kim

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Kim, Thanks for the award.:) Very sweet of you.!! I am a donor on my driver license and the doctor also has that on my chart. Husband is also. Mailman hasn't been by...waiting..I'll have to figure out how to get that award on my blog. Husband knows how to cut and paste?? Not sure how to get the link or whatever it's called on my blog.Talk to you later. Warmly, Deb

Rhondi said...

Hi KIm
Just wanted to say congratulations on the award! Hugs, Rhondi

Rosemary said...

Congrats on your award!!!
Rosemary

BittersweetPunkin said...

What a swwet award! I hope all is well with you..
Hugs,
Robin

Nancy at ManicForMosaics said...

Congratulations on your award! It's surely well deserved!

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Found you by way of Mabels house, and I have enjoyed my visit and will be back. What will you be doing with those yo-yos?

Free Art Printables said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit! :) Jen R

Mya said...

Congrats on your award. I'll check out the story later. My pumpkins have just started to bud I just hope the deer don't eat the blooms.
-Mya