Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Inside Photos of Townhouse

Today, I have photos to share
of the inside of our townhouse.
These are from the Toll Brothers site.
You will have to use your imagination some
as I explain the photos.

This is the dining room.
We opted for all hardwood floors on the first floor.
I have been looking all over at different floor rugs.
We have a table and chairs picked out for this room and
my sister-in-law gave me her old chandelier that
needs a paint treatment.

The kitchen, our kitchen will have more room in it.
The contractor's offered a free upgrade called a
greenhouse which extends the eating area and includes
a sky light plus a door to the deck.

The living room. The door by the fireplace will
actually be a window due to the greenhouse
having a door.

The living room.

View from the front door.

Master bedroom.

The master bedroom has a really large sitting room!
We are excited about this!

The master bath. The wall with the robes will
be a glass wall for the shower and our tub will
not be jetted. I don't like the jetted tubs,
too noisy.

In addition, there are 2 more bedrooms and a guest bath
and a second floor laundry that is only a closet but
it's just the 2 of us, so I really don't need more.

Thanks for letting me share!
We are beyond excited after 4 long years
of officially moving to Chicagoland!

Have a great day!!!


April said...

Talk about GORGEOUS! I can definitely see why you're so excited! I really love the sitting room in the master bedroom...what an ideal place to curl up with a good book!


OH WOW kim your place is beyond fab~!!
love it all -- I agree on the-don't like NOISE of the jetted tubs,
I don't have one but used one at a motel once... it was relaxing though ~~ hugs,p

Mel said...

Well worth the wait. It's beautiful.

When do you move in and what date is open for a visit? LOL

Congratulations Kim.

Look beyond the picket fence said...

Oh my, the pictures are beautiful! The kitchen looks so nice, all white! I bet you can't wait to movie in! I hope it is finished on or before schedule. It will be fun to see all the pictures from start to finish!
No more snow!


just lovely and very spacious! I'm a tad jealous, in a good way!
Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Crickit said...

Beautiful townhouse! Can't wait to see what yours looks like when you are all moved in!