Monday, November 1, 2010

Wishing On A Star!

When I wish upon a star tonight...
I may be wishing for anyone or
all of these...


GO! Fabric Cutter

An AccuQuilt Cutter...
This would be so awesome to help me cut quilt pieces.
I am a lousy cutter!



A Sihlouette...
to make die cuts and words on vinyl!
I could be ultra crafty with one of these!



A Jo Tote...
I don't have a picture of one of these.
But I would love
to have a stylish bag that I can use as a combo purse/camera bag!
How cute would one of these be?

There you have my wish list.
I would ask Santa...
but I hear Santa is on an ultra strict budget
this holiday season.
Bummer!

Have a great night!
Hugs!
Kim

3 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Santa told me that same thing about budgets! Do you think it could be a story?
★Linda★

Marfi-topia said...

I'm a lousy cutter too:) no matter what it is!
Hope Santa finds a way to make your wish happen...you never know !

Crickit said...

Hope you wishes come true... maybe the budget could stretch a little :)