Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rugs

Hello!

Like I said, yesterday,
I've been doing things
for the townhouse to
make it seem like this
is really happening!
We signed the paperwork
back in December and we
expected to be in the midst of
construction by now.
That is not the case, unfortunately.
So...I look for new furnishings for
our new place.

I really wanted to have the rugs
in hand so that when we do
move we can lay them right away.

Here are 2 of the 3.
I couldn't find a good pic
of the third one.


 I found this rug at Home Depot.
This one will go in the dining room.
I like the light background because our
wood floors are dark.
The third rug came from the Depot too.
It will go in the living room.


This rug is from Pottery Barn
I love the soft feel of this rug under foot!
This rug will see the most activity
since it will be in the family room.

Now we can build up from here with furniture
and such. I have already bought a few
pieces and the furniture store is being very
gracious and holding everything in their
warehouse until we move in.
I will post those next time!

Have a great day!!!
Hugs!
Kim

6 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Love the colors in the first one and love the weave in the second. It is a Berber, isn't it? They wear so well.That's what we have in the main part of our house but we have commercial indoor/outdoor in our family room/dog room. I need to shampoo it regularly! :)

Notes She Wrote said...

cool! It sounds like so much to furnish a new home :)


Notes She Wrote

Michelle said...

Beautiful rugs! You've got great taste, Kim!

Hugs,
Shell :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Kim,
Very nice choices for your new home! Love all the hardward too!
Don't let the "bedbugs" bite!
Warmly,
deb

Crickit said...

I like both rugs! Good choices!

tincanlily said...

I love Pottery Barn! I could get lost in their web site! Or maybe take a nice long nap on one of their beautifully made beds! Both rugs are very nice. I would love to redecorate! But I can never decide what I like, I like it all! Any new sewing projects?
denise