Friday, January 14, 2011

Back in Chicago, Heading to MI


We are back from Disney!
We had a great time with our son
and my parents joined us for an overnight visit.
It was pretty darn cold in Florida!
I'm so glad I packed a wool sweater, gloves and a scarf!
People were buying lots of warm Mickey Gear including
winter jackets!
We did end up with 2 warm-ish days : )

We returned to no television or internet service.
I spent the day yesterday waiting for repairmen.
The first set couldn't fix it because they
determined the problem was in the line.
So, the linemen came out and took care of things.
So glad to be reconnected to the world!

Tonight we are headed to MI.
I have a baby shower to attend.
So, when we get back after the weekend,
I plan to get back to normal.
I still have craft ideas spinning in
my head.
They want OUT!
Looking forward to being creative next week!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and keep warm.
As you may be able to tell by the teacup...
I'm enjoying lots of hot tea to stay warm!

Be back soon!
Hugs!
Kim

4 comments:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Welcome back! Glad you got them straightened out. It was cold in Florida?! Well, it is really cold here and I hear it is cold nearly everywhere. Snow-snow-snow!!!!
Can't wait to see pics of the trip!
★Linda★

tincanlily said...

Sorry to hear the weather was not that warm. But anytime in Disney is a great time, unless there is a tropical storm! Maybe that is why I get a lot of headaches, all my craft ideas are spinning out of control in my head! I am looking forward to seeing all your creations!
denise

Ladybug said...

Hi Kim glad your back... Been sooo
cold in Az too... Looking forward
to those pics too...
Blessings, Hugs
Trish:-)

tincanlily said...

I went to Barnes and Noble to look for the new Green Crafts magazine. Thanks for letting me know it comes out on the 1st!
denise