Saturday, May 23, 2009

Seriously MOM!

Emma: Seriously Mom, I'd much rather lick the lens or chew on the strap of your camera then pose for pictures for your silly blog! But I told her everyone in blogland would probably like an Emma fix so she reluctantly posed for you all!


Emma: This is as pretty of a sit you're gonna get out of me!

Emma: AGAIN!?! Are you serious, one wasn't enough?

Emma: Now you want me to lay here and stay??? Geez! *Rolls eyes*

Emma: How many more???? Are we almost done here?

Me: I PROMISE this is the last one Emma!
Emma: Ok, mom.
Happy Memorial Day Weekend! Enjoy! Remember our past and present troops! God bless our troops!
Kim



8 comments:

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Gosh she's getting so big!

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Hey, I posted some pictures on my blog... do they look anything like your pumpkins did?

Terry said...

Howdy
Thank you Emma you were so sweet to pose.I am sorry it took so long for your Mom to get finished but hey you should see your fan club it's awesome !
Maybe you can get some biscuits out of the deal !!!
Happy Memorial Weekend.
Blessings of joy to you.

Judy said...

Oh Emma, thank you so much for letting your Mommy take the pictures. You are so beautiful!!

jet1960 said...

I meant to post the cute pie Emma comment here. I was reading posts from the top down, so I had already seen these sweet shots of her before I posted about the graduation.

Glad to hear you are feeling better, too.

said...

Emma, you are truly divine. You're going to have to get used to all the attention.

Barb said...

Emma, you are very photogenic.
Be good to Cocoa.

hugs,
Barb

Jerelene said...

Emma is a doll!!! She isn't spoiled is she? The pictures are just darling.....Blessings, Jerelene