Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday (WIWW)...the Over 40 Set!

Welcome to WIWW...The Over 40 Set!
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

This is my first ever WIWW!
I am excited and a little nervous.
I am not the skinny thing I use to be!
I am determined to not wear things
that remind me of what my grandma wore
as I approach the age of grandma-hood.
I have no grandchildren yet but
I am of the age that I could.
No offense to the older set that reads
my blog.

Ok here we go...


Saturday morning headed to yoga with a stop at the
vegetable stand.

Sweatshirt-The Hancock Building gift shop.
Yoga Top-Target
Yoga Pants-Target
Headband-H&M


 Saturday afternoon errands.
Note: I am a die hard Detroit Tiger fan (Love Magglio Ordonez)
I am wearing this Cubs shirt in support of my girlfriend's team.

Necklace: Lady Fanatics I Love Detroit Tigers
Cubs Shirt:  Cannot remember
Shorts: Old Navy


Doing laundry at the community laundry room (ICK!).

Readers: (The over 40's may want to know) 3 pair for $9.99 Marshall's
Shirt: Liz Claiborne from JC Penney, years ago
Shorts: JAG from Nordstroms


Keeping it real on Monday.
I have fibromyalgia and Monday's are
rough as I recover from the weekend.

Sweater:  Target
Shirt:  Target
Capris:  Old Navy

So that's how this over 40 dresses.
Thanks for stopping by!!!

Hugs!
Kim


pleated poppy


3 comments:

momstheword said...

Welcome to WIWW! It's nice to have yet another person who is over 40 (I, myself, am over 50, lol!).

I know what you mean about clothes, I don't want to dress like my elderly mom either, lol!

I like that Cubs t-shirt, you look adorable!

Debbie Kay said...

Oh Kim, you are soooooo cute!! Nuff said.

With love,

Debbie

Look beyond the picket fence said...

I love your outfits, especially those yoga pants! You are right about dressing for over 40, it is not easy. I think we are setting a new trend for how to dress not like your over 40/50. But I don't want to look like a 30 year old, well maybe I do! But those days are in the rear mirror!I am going to go over and see what everyone else is wearing!
denise